2010年9月1日 星期三

Best purchase!

Recently, I had my best purchase of the month.

Every weekend, I used to buy some drinks back to hostel to sooth my dry boring days. Instead of the usual lemontea, this time I chose the long-forgotten Ribena (it often reminds me of my good old days, when there is a whole large glass bottle of concentrated Ribena at home).

Wellcome was making a promotion, among the every-where-yellow-tags:
$19.6 for TWO 6-in-1 packs of apple-flavored Ribena + a 500ml bottled Ribena original.

At that time, I thought I have already got my best-buy. But the best is yet to come, haha.

When I start trying the new Ribenna - I almost cannot finish it - it is just way too sweet to be swallowed! (Later I found 27.5g of sugar in this tiny 250ml pack, urgh.) So, I start diluting it. From then on, I make a whole 1.2L bottle full from each pack, and trust me, it tastes wonderful.

So, finally, the maths goes like this:
1.2L x 12 = 14.4L
14.4L + 500ml (bottled Ribena) = 15L

Buying 15L of drinks with only $19.6, I should go electing for the smartest consumer of the month, haha.

沒有留言:

張貼留言