2010年9月17日 星期五

When I

When I woke up, I think of you.

When I skipped my breakfast, I think of the ham-and-cheese panini you made for me.

When I stood in operation theatre watching the open-heart surgery, I think of how you keep my heart beating.

When the prof fired questions to me, I think of the way you ask my questions - so I smiled and forgot to answer.

When I was answering the questions, I think of you answering mine - so I spoke nonsense - and the prof asked me again.

When I drank Mr.Brown coffee, I think of the color you like.

When I finished the movie alone in theatre, I think of and count how many times have we been holding hands in front of the big screen, and I missed the main plot.

When I watched MV of Lady gaga, I think of your Christina Aguilera.

When I walked pass TimberLand, Lancome, Madico, LeaveLand, Trendyland, I think of you.

When I dropped my pen underneath my bed and I crawled to pick it up, I think of the 趴地熊 on your bed.

When I was poo-pooing in washroom, I think of the 屎Pat熊 on your bed.

When I opened the fridge, I think of how cold your hands were in winter.

When I peeled the California Orange, I think of you in California, and the days we watched Annoying Orange together.


=============================
You see how much these are disturbing my life, so please come back soon, so that I can SEE you and stop thinking about you!
=============================

沒有留言:

張貼留言