2010年9月19日 星期日

Rubik


Umm I had a long free week after my first clinical rotation. I really wish to gain some extra-medic skill, but limited by the short time - skiing is out, tennis is out, piano is out. I could only resort to something smaller and easier (yet challenging enough). Finally I found my long-forgotten Rubik's cube in my drawer, and there I go!

My best record was only to finish one single face unaidedly (if you still consider this as a record...). This time I made up my mind and tried go online to learn, only by then I realise there are rules/algorithm for you to solve this thing. Still, it took me almost 5 hours to memorise all the crazy steps and solve one by my own...

Well, fun always disappeared after revealing the solution, but searching in youtube, you will see crazy guys are all over the world.

Blindfolded Rubiks


Rubik's in 10 second


3-years old Chinese solving Rubik's

沒有留言:

張貼留言