2011年2月9日 星期三

讓子彈飛



Received a call from dad during my weekdays at hostel, recommending the recent blockbuster 讓子彈飛.

I had longed for the opportunity to sneak in theatre, yet the recent preparation for the OSLER exam by a professor-of-my-professors has almost driven me mad (as you may have noticed from the infrequent update of this blog, my apology), finally when a breath came - watching it (illegally) on the Internet at 1am, with a set of congee and fried noodles, umm lovely.

Everyone has been talking about all the hidden (not necessarily meant-to-be) messages within the funky lines by the three amazing Chinese actors, and having been prompted by multiple articles in the papers, indeed I found the film much enjoyable.

For sure as a student in science stream I am so much retarded and deficient in the knowledge of our current social development in our mother nation, and thus underinterpreting the ironic part of the story. But merely taking the film as a recreational consumption, it worths the ticket (my deep apology for the online-movieing). The twisty plot is seemingly-absurd, but this is the nonsense and craziness that catches me a whole lot.

If conversations in Social Network were well-written, then here in 讓子彈飛 it pushes even further. Almost every another lines come a quotable classic, coming from mouths of the oldschool actors 姜文,葛優,周潤發. And indeed, for those who by chance walked pass my room last night, you may hear my laughter when 黃四郎 said to his pathetic follower:

"如果你如果你活着,早晚都會死;如果你死了,你就永遠活着。”

Haha, I call this Pseudo-wisdom.

沒有留言:

張貼留言